If You Must Drink, Don’t Drive….As Hello Kitty!
Halloween season is upon us and here are a few tips to help you stay safe.
1) Make sure that the eye holes in the plastic mask of your costume, are cut out a little wider for optimum viewing. You might not want to stick your tongue through the little hole in the mask either. They can leave a nasty cut!
2) Pillow cases always work better for collecting candy....and beer.
3) In case of rain or snow, bread bags make a wonderful shield against getting water in your moon boots.
4) If you don't get the "bread bag" or "Moon Boot" reference, you're not old enough to understand the plastic mask comments, either.
5) Finally, never drive drunk! This poor Lass in Maine thought it was a good idea and has now besmirched the good name of "Hello Kitty" forever!