20 Jokes To Help With Your Michigan vs Michigan State Trash Talk
Every year leading up to the Michigan vs Michigan State football game, the week before is filled with pranks and jokes. Here are 20 jokes to help you with your trash talk.
Week Leading Up to Michigan vs Michigan State Football Game
Students from Michigan or Michigan State along with fans of both university football teams have quite the week leading up to when the two teams meet on the gridiron. Students pulling pranks on the other school, social media posts, and taking shots at the other team in memes is a way of life in the Mitten state during rivalry week.
Many fans of both Michigan and Michigan State also get into the trash talk and a lot of jokes that have been floating around for decades tend to resurface.
I have lived in Michigan most of my life and I've heard a lot of jokes from both Wolverine and Spartans fans, so I will do my best to lay out jokes I've heard from each of the two camps.
Jokes Michigan Fans Tell About the Spartans
Hopefully, Michigan State coach Met Tucker's headset is really loud so he can't hear any of these jokes I'm about to roll out:
- Why did the Michigan State graduate keep his diploma on the dashboard? So he could park in a handicapped space.
- How do you keep a Spartan out of your yard? Put up a goalpost.
- How do you get a Michigan State graduate off of your porch? Pay for the takeout.
- What does a State grad call a U of M grad? The boss.
- What do you call a good-looking girl on the Michigan State campus? A visitor.
- Did you hear about the fire in MSU's football dorm that destroyed 20 books? The real tragedy was that 15 of them hadn't been colored yet.
- What are the best four years of a Michigan State Spartans life? Third grade.
- How did the MSU Spartan fan die from drinking milk? The cow fell on him.
- What does an MSU Spartan fan do when his team has won the BCS championship? He turns off the PlayStation.
- Did you hear that MSU's football team doesn't have a website? They can't string three "Ws" together.
Jokes Spartans Fans Tell About the Wolverines
Hopefully, University of Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh doesn't throw out a challenge flag, but here are some jokes for Michigan State fans to tell Michigan fans:
- Why was the field at the Big House changed to cardboard? Because Michigan looks better on paper.
- Why does a Michigan Wolverines fan pour his cereal on a plate? He lost his bowls.
- Did you hear about the U of M who locked his keys in his car? He couldn't get his family out.
- Did you hear about the U of M fan who tried to blow up the Michigan State team bus? He burned his lips on the tailpipe.
- How do you make Michigan University cookies? Put them in a big Bowl and beat them for 3 hours.
- What should you do if you find three Michigan Wolverine football fans buried up to their neck in cement? Get more cement.
- What is the difference between a Michigan Wolverines fan and a carp" One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.
- What do U of M grads use for birth control? Their personalities.
- Why did the Michigan Wolverines cross the road? It was easier than crossing the goal line.
- Why did Mrs. Arbor refuse to name her daughter Ann? Because everyone knows Ann Arbor is a little bitch.
Here is where you get to throw stuff after the jokes. I personally don't care who wins the game between Michigan and Michigan State, I just want it to be a great game with many lead changes and great play to win at the end of the game.
UP NEXT: The Top Ten Athletes Who Played for The University of Michigan