Frankenmuth Bavarian Blacksmith Experience Is A Blast From The Past
Our options may be limited in terms of things we can do during the pandemic, but there are things to do if you look hard enough. Did you know you can make your own dagger, knife, magic wands and more in Frankenmuth? I had no idea until now.
It is all part of the Bavarian Blacksmith Experience. You can choose from four experiences, all with different price ranges. You can select from the following,
- Long Forging Experience - Forge Your Own knife or dagger with the help of our blacksmith guide. Cost: $100 dollars or $150 dollars.
- Medium Forging Experience - Forge Your Own wand or knife with the help of our blacksmith guide. Cost: $40 dollars or $75 dollars.
- Short Forging Experience - Forge Your Own rune or candycane with the help of our blacksmith guide. Cost: $30 dollars.
- Celctic Dirk - Forge Your Own Celtic Dirk with the help of our blacksmith guide. Cost: $175 dollars.
- Family Forged Cross Experience - A cross made by you & your loved ones, designed for hanging on a wall. Cost: $175 dollars.
Times and exact days of classes vary, you can get all of that information here, as well as individual class descriptions. This is the real deal in terms of you becoming a blacksmith. As you will see in the video above, this experience takes you back in time, and the fact that you will be crafting something that you can keep forever is awesome.
You can book your experience online, if you go be sure to send me some pictures of what you make, and how you liked it. When you are finished making your dagger or knife, I recommend heading over to Tiffany's Food and Spirits for a burger and a beer. Enjoy!