Insane Inflatable 5K Is Back July 2020 at Uncle Johns Cider Mill
The Inflatables are INSANE (like 26 ft high). The run is fun—for you and the entire family (the craziest fun 5k you've ever done). And it's all coming back to Mid-Michigan July 18th, 2020 at Uncle John's Cider Mill.
The Insane Inflatable 5K is all about having a CRAZY FUN day! Make some INSANE memories with your friends and family. When it’s time to take on our giant inflatables, feel free to be a kid again—you’ll laugh the whole way through! Here's what you need to know:
- 3.1 mile course through the apple orchards at Uncle Johns Cider Mill
- 11 Insane Inflatables obstacles
- 1 Crazy Fun Day!
- July 18th 2020 at Uncle Johns Cider Mill
- Register early before the pricing increases
Registration is now open for the insane inflatable 5K, which will take place on July 18th at Uncle Johns Cider Mill. For more information on the event, visit www.Insaneinflatable5k.com.
Before working or attending our upcoming event, we ask that you please confirm that you will not have traveled to a country designated by the CDC as Level 2 or higher (currently China, Italy, Iran, Japan, and South Korea), been on a cruise ship, or spent significant time in any other area identified as a containment zone or which travel restrictions have been implemented, during the 14 days prior to the event, and that you have not been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus.
This event will be taking the following precautionary measures:
- Adopting a “no hand-shake policy” and practicing good hygiene
- Wiping down surfaces – with staff designated to be wiping down surfaces throughout the event with gloves
- Staff who are in close contact with guests will be wearing gloves
- Purell stations
- Promoting keeping a healthy distance with the recommend 6-8 feet
- Fact sheets posted