Seven Things to Do on Sundays Instead of Watching the Lions Lose
Listen, I know things are rough for all of you Lions fans out there. If you are getting sick and tired of watching the Detroit Lions lose, I've got some suggestions for other stuff to do on Sundays.
- Catch up on your sleep. You can just sleep in as late as you want and then order a huge breakfast or lunch to be delivered right to the house.
- Read a book. When was the last time you picked up a book? Now that I think about it, it's been a while for me.
- Take your pup to a dog park. Use the time to play with your fur baby instead of watching the Motor City Kitties completely self-destruct in the fourth quarter.
- Do something indulgent. Go out and get a manicure or pedicure. Pick up your favorite candy at the store. Take a bath! Spend some time on yourself.
- Go on a spur of the moment trip with your friends or significant other. Take a day trip! There are plenty of places within driving distance to check out.
- Meal prep for the week ahead. How about doing something to make the upcoming week a little bit easier? Plus, bringing a meal from home to work will save you time and money. I save around 10 bucks a day bringing my breakfast from home instead of stopping on the way to work.
- Give your hair a hot oil treatment. How about this for fun? Put olive oil in a mug and heat it for 60 seconds in the microwave. Put it in your hair for 15 minutes then shampoo. Your hair will thank you!
Those are just a few ideas, but there's plenty more ways to actually enjoy your Sunday. What do you do on Sunday for fun?