WMMQ Labatt Blue Sabbatical to Sabbath Official Contest Rules
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES “SABBATICAL TO SABBATH” CONTEST
1. Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Entry in the contest will only be considered eligible by participants 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Participants must be legal residents of the State Of Michigan. More than one eligible entry per person is allowed. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this contest, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively Giveaway Entities) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. The Contest is presented by WMMQ-FM in association with Townsquare Media of Lansing, MI and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the Sponsor) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Participating stations of Townsquare Media-Lansing include: WMMQ-FM
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the contest (Sabbatical to Sabbath) constitutes entrant full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The contest will run on-air Thursday, 4/21/16 - Friday, 5/13/16. During the contest period (Monday-Friday only) WMMQ will announce in advance an approximate time (within 15 minutes) when we will air a special “sounder” which will include the phone number(s) and specific instructions to “call now”. Caller 9 will be registered to win a pair of tickets to the very last Black Sabbath show in the US, Wednesday September 21, 2016t at Ak-Chin Stadium in Phoenix, Arizona. The prize includes round-trip airfare to the show, two night hotel stay and $250.00 discretionary funds.
Alternate means of entry into the contest may be offered to members of the WMMQ VIP CLUB which can be joined free of charge at www.wmmq.com. In addition, WMMQ will offer at least four 2-hour on-site registration opportunities at various locations during the contest period which will be publicized on-air and website prior to occurring. After these on-site registration events, 1 winner will be drawn and announced the following morning/Monday – they will receive one pair of tickets to see Black Sabbath at DTE Energy Music Theater on Wed August 31, 2016. Those winners will still be eligible to win the “Sabbatical to Sabbath” on 5/13/16. No purchase necessary, winner must be at least 21 years of age to claim the prize.
5. Drawing: On Friday, 5/13/16 at approximately 7:20AM, after all grand prize entries have been combined (from on-air, on-site & possible online), 1 winner will be randomly drawn and name will be announced on-air. The potential winner must call us (phone number to be provided/announced) within ten (10) minutes of name being announced to claim prize. Potential winner will be asked for specific verification of identity before is awarded. If potential winner does not call within allotted time or cannot verify identity, another name will be randomly drawn and announced. This process will continue until a winner can be determined who will receive the grand prize. The Grand Prize is a trip for two (2) 9/20/16-9/22/16 for a trip to see Black Sabbath in concert on Wednesday, 9/21/16 at Ak-Chin Amphitheater in Phoenix, Arizona. Trip includes 2 roundtrip airfares, 2 tickets to the concert and 2 night hotel stay, presented by Labatt Blue, J2 Tanning and Travel and WMMQ-Townsquare Media.
Winner will be notified at the phone number supplied when entering the contest and receive details about claiming prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within 3 business days of drawing, an alternate potential winner will be randomly drawn from remaining entries. Winner status and/or prize is non-transferable.
6. The Grand Prize package has an estimated value of $2,500.00.
The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Federal 1099 (Miscellaneous Income Form) will be issued to the winner for the determined Federal/State/Local income tax reporting periods by Townsquare Media-Lansing, the prize provider.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of any on-air registration period is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to weather, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the registration to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors, and contest. Entities liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Contest Entities be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
10. Contest Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.