WMMQ Is Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
WMMQ is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. You'll find Classic Rock, mornings with Joey Pants and Maitlynn Mossolle, rock through your workday with Jen Austin and the ride home with Nick Chase, and Ultimate Classic Rock Nights. We'll keep up updated on mid-Michigan news, weather and traffic on any Alexa device like the Echo, Echo Dot or Echo Show
Setting up WMMQ on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Classic Rock 94.9 WMMQ. Tap on the station logo to get to the WMMQ skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WMMQ skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, "Alexa, play W-M-M-Q.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Contact us here.