Pickles are a food that I grew up eating alongside my bologna sandwich at lunch. Pickles are a food that have evolved overtime and are popular in many different ways. Do you like them fried?
Pickles start out as cucumbers, then they are pickled and canned. Once they are canned they sit on a shelf until they are ready to be eaten. People have gotten really creative with pickles in their cuisine. The old debate "does pineapple belong on pizza?" has now turned into "do pickles belong on pizza?". I haven't tried them on pizza, I think they'd be a good match.
Check out The Best Pizza Pickles in Michigan.
Bars and restaurants have have made fried pickles mainstream. I can remember the first time I tried them. The first thought was "holy crap, those are hot!". I realized I needed to let them cool down. The second thought I had was "why did it take so long for these culinary delights to come to reality?". Having been a pickle fan my whole life, it was a natural marriage.
Everyone has their favorite places to go for their favorite food. WIth so many options for places that serve up the best fried pickles, I used the help of yelp to see who Lansing area residents think serve up the best fried pickles.
10 Best Places For Fried Pickles In Lansing
10. Coach's Pub and Grill - 6201 Bishop Rd, Lansing, MI 48911
9. The Rusty Mug Westside - 5421 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917
8. Lansing Brewing Company - 518 E Shiawassee St, Lansing, MI 48912
7. HopCat - 300 Grove St, East Lansing, MI 48823
6. Midtown Brewing Co. - 402 S Washington Square, Lansing, MI 48933
5. The Ocean Crab - 727 E Miller Rd, Lansing, MI 48911
4. Sidecar Slider Bar - 500 E Michigan Ave #100, Lansing, MI 48912
3. Crunchy's - 254 W Grand River Ave, East Lansing, MI 48823
2. Dagwood's Tavern & Grill - 2803 E Kalamazoo St, Lansing, MI 48912
1. Meat BBQ - 1224 Turner Rd, Lansing, MI 48906
Get your fried pickle fix and enjoy the best in Lansing.