Top 5 Michigan RV Destinations
How about this, dealerships that sell recreational vehicles are seeing a surge in demand for RVs as people eye summer road trips with their families in place of air travel and cruises.
I've never taken a trip in an RV in the state of Michigan. In fact, I've never taken a trip in any RV at any given time. That's why my wife and I are planning a trip this summer in an RV.
Since we both Love Michigan, we started researching where to go in Michigan in a rented RV so we can enjoy some quality time together this summer.
Here are the Top 5 Michigan RV Destinations: (lakeshore-RV.com)
1. Copper Harbor-is the northernmost point of Michigan. Enjoy some relaxation on the lovely shores of Lake Superior, or hit the town for some shopping and dining. The incredible Fort Wilkins State Park is nearby, where you can also camp with your RV.
2. Ludington-is such a beautiful area. My wife and I have been there several times for anniversaries. This lovely city sits on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan. Be sure to walk the pier to the lighthouse.
3. Traverse City-is one of the best places in Michigan. The splendid downtown area features several unique and charming shops and restaurants. Be sure to stop into Cherry Republic and sample all the amazing cherry inspired food and drinks.
4. Mackinac City- is another one of our favorite places to vacation. It's where the Mackinac Bridge connects the lower peninsula to the upper peninsula. You'll be able to have fun boating, kayaking, and canoeing, or take one of the ferries over to the beautiful Mackinac Island.
5. Porcupine Mountain-never been there but willing to go very soon. Home to Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park. Several hiking and biking trails for adventurers of all ages. You'll never forget the breathtaking sights you'll see from various points along your hikes up the mountains.
There you have it RV lovers. The Top 5 RV Michigan Destinations. Just start with one and move down the list and have a great summer! (lakeshore-RV.com)