Quiz: How “ReOpen” Ready Are You?
We are here.
Stay at home lifted.
Retailers can do business with the general public without appointments.
Restaurants and bars open.
Hair and nail salons are on the way June 15 (and there was MUCH REJOICING about that one).
There are new rules to the game. There are capacity limits, face masks, social distancing, and more.
You would be amazed at what small business owners and restaurants have to go through and adhere to.
The Michigan Restaurant & Lodging Association has a site with a link called Raodmap To Reopening. Take a peek at that before you head out and please be patient with the staff at your favorite restaurants and watering holes. They are going through it just to reopen. They need your help, support, business, and dollars. But they really need your patience and understanding.
And that brings us to today's quiz.
How "ReOpen Ready" are you.
Thanks to my fellow radio brother Blaine Fowler who works in Detroit for this quiz.
It asks some of the questions that really gauge where you are in the grand scheme of this whole reopen thing. Here are just a few of them.
HOW READY ARE YOU TO OPEN THINGS UP?
Give yourself one point for each "yes" answer.
1. Would you be willing to fly on a commercial airline with everyone wearing a mask and no middle seat passenger?
3. Would you be comfortable getting your hair cut with social distancing, masks and sanitizing?
7. Would you be comfortable eating at a restaurant with distancing of tables, limiting time to 90 minutes, servers and cooks wearing masks and paper disposable menus?
8. Would you be comfortable having sex with someone new in the same time frame you were comfortable with a year ago?
10. Would you be comfortable going to the dentist for a cleaning? (Blaine Fowler)
There are 10 questions in all. You give yourself 1 point for each yes answer. And once you tally your score, you can see how you really stack up and feel about reopening.
Take the quiz, tabulate your results, and let us know how you did on app chat (inside our mobile app or on our Facebook page).