New Year’s Resolutions That Blew Up Last Year
Have you given up on your New Year's resolutions yet?
I can't remember when it was that I gave up hope and lost my way and stopped making New Year's Resolutions. I gave up all my bad habits mid-years. So, I just stopped putting unnecessary pressure on myself in January to start doing the good. I began a practice of slowly laying out the long term things I want to change all throughout the year, then, I am not a basket case in February, curled up in the fetal position.
I quit drinkin' in October 2 year ago. Quit smoking in November around 10 years ago.
I cut out all the good things in life. Now, there is nothing to look forward too... Other than watching people set themselves up for failure. Seriously, diets should be lifestyle changes. Most diets fail because all people see themselves gorging again one day, then giving up completely, throwing on the sweats and letting it all go!
The Top 5 habits people FAILED to change last year are:
5) Reading the news more: And now all those people have anxiety.
4) Keeping a journal. 1 in 10 failed to do this.
3) Hitting the sack earlier. Going to bed, not bumping your testicles. Again, 1 in 10 Americans FAILED!
2) Meditating. 12% of people failed at this. Native American sleep flute music is key for meditation by the way.
1) Getting up a bit earlier. 1 in 8 people thought 2020 was NOT the year to be awake earlier.